Friday, October 1, 2010

I am looking at selling our present place as the house is too large and we don't have as much land as we would like. I would like an underground house with solar panels, skylight tubes, wood cookstove (for heat & cooking), and solar water heating (for use in house & also heating the home). Would like about 80 acres with 1 milk cow, several milk goats, about 40 to 50 chickens, a few ducks, several raised beds, a couple of greenhouses, and about 3 acres of conventional garden for things like corn, okra, watermelons and wheat. ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTION ON UNDERGROUND HOUSE BUILDING OR ANY OF THE SOLAR PROJECTS PLEASE COMMENT!! All other comments welcome also.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like my dream home!! What in the world would you do with 80 acres though?! It would be nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want enough Land so my children can have a place when they get old enough to move out and would also like room for others that would like to live off grid. Share the work and the harvest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, good thinking!! I truly hope you are able to find what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete