Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today was a cold & damp day. I have been getting ready to start some seeds indoors with peat pellets. I have also been on the internet looking at some info on Quakers (Friends) I found a few sites that I really like 2 of which are www.conservativefriend.org And http://quakerthink.blogspot.com . I have been interested in the Amish & Mennonite way of life for many years and I am looking forward to learning about the Quakers.

Now just a little bit on my thoughts. Wishing we had about 200 acres of land with our house in the middle, a well for water, no electricity (except for Solar, Wind or Hydro), plenty of chickens, goats, cows, horses, honey bees, a few green houses about 3 to 5 Acres of garden, a couple hundred fruit trees, a few Pecan trees and grape vines.
I would like for our family to be totally self-sufficient on land we own.

No comments:

Post a Comment